Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RELAXING MUSIC & Music Therapy

The most relaxing music is easy to find if one is aware where to look. I found several relaxing albums that can become downloaded at ContiMusic Relaxing Normal Music, New Age, Sleep Music, Music for massage studios, or for spas.

These music albums are royalty free and can be used inside of private and commercial purposes. ContiMusic gives relaxing EMDR music, bilateral stimulation and brain wave albums which have shown to become effective to the listener. Those relaxing music albums for download are each a handful of hours in length and can be used for meditation music and yoga practices as well.

I remember ContiMusic back in 2007 when they were the first to provide EMDR music to a public audience. I fell immediately in love with their tracks,"Camping On The Creek" and "Piano On The Beach" which are still today, a prime instance of relaxing music that is simple and very effective. Still today, many researchers, especially inside of the EMDR field, use their music within classes and waiting rooms simply because, music is something people are used to, can connect to and the fact that relaxing music is very comfortable to listen to to begin with, customers with PTSD enjoy the simple form of EMDR bilateral excitement.

Overall, I can sincerely recommend offering these albums a hear right in the ContiMusic website. I approached one of the owners, Tom Conti, and he recommended me that, "...right now there are many and several more albums to come", and that the library is being continuously updated. All of their music is copyright free and royalty free and can become used in a variety of commercial or private ways, thus for video projects, voiceovers, wellness studios, massage studios or even in your private life when you need a stress break. In case you wonder which album I specifically suggest seeking out first - it is called, "Sound Therapy For The Senses", summed up, very relaxing music with many music therapy techniques included. Thank you Ben and Chris Conti for composing this kind of treasures and say thanks to you for ContiMusic!

For more information please visit relaxing music flute.