Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Information About CCSP Certification

Cloud security professionals report that, by having the CCSP certification, they have got gained employer and customer confidence - respect, credibility, and trust. Backed by both leading nonprofits centered on cloud and data security, the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and (ISC)?, the CCSP credential denotes
professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency produced by hands-on experience with cloud security architecture, design, operations, and repair orchestration.

Using a CISSP certification as well as the example of having taken that exam definitely helps with the CCSP exam taking. For actually passing the exam, I ran across it's my practical, hands-on experience at the office with private and public cloud setup and implementation, cloud strategy and governance, and cloud provider evaluations that made the gap. 

http://www.edusum.com/isc2/ccsp-cloud-security-professional

checkt he CCSP syllabus --> http://www.edusum.com/isc2/ccsp-exam-syllabus

Without the actual experience and the CISSP, the CCSP exam would be tough for any newbie (to cloud computing) because it requires a software of information that isn't available through book learning. An instructor-led class would be necessary in these instances IMO.

For studying, I used

--> EDUSUM CCSP online practice exam (4.5 beyond 5)
--> Adam Gordon ISC2 videos - (3 or 3.5 beyond 5)
--> CYBRARY Kelly Handerhan CISSP course (3.5 out of 5)
--> ISC2 CCSP flash cards (3.5 from 5)

Had not been able to take the test immediately for various reasons. When I returned to my studies, I supplemented the BOK with two texts:

1. CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional All-in-One Exam Guide (McGraw-Hill) (Better organized)

2. CCSP (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide (Sybex) (More in-depth info)

I used the state run web based course available from ISC2 and EDUSUM online practice exams, the CCSP all-in-one Exam Guide, as well as the official CCSP CBK. I bought the latter two on kindle and used the text-to-speech at 3 or 4x inside my daily commute. You receive used to the faster speeds around the kindle plus it lets you 'read' a book cover to cover very quickly (I tune in to each book at least twice to reinforce concepts and identify knowledge gap areas). I usually use several source for certs. The CSA CCSK is a superb bookend to the CCSP... just be conscious the CCSK exam will probably be updated in December to use the v4 guidance. EDUSUM.COM truly helped me to break into the exams. Vendor certs are useful as well as in demand. AWS will have 7 and Azure has 3 exams focused on their cloud environment.
For more details about isc2 ccsp practice exams see our resource: click now