Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Specifics Of CCSP Certification

Cloud security professionals claim that, by acquiring the CCSP certification, they've gained employer and customer confidence - respect, credibility, and trust. Backed by the two leading nonprofits centered on cloud and details security, the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and (ISC)?, the CCSP credential denotes
professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency produced from hands-on knowledge about cloud security architecture, design, operations, and repair orchestration.

Creating a CISSP certification as well as the experience of having taken that exam definitely helps with the CCSP exam taking. For actually passing the exam, I found it's my practical, hands-on experience in the office with private and public cloud setup and implementation, cloud strategy and governance, and cloud provider evaluations that made the real difference. 

http://www.edusum.com/isc2/ccsp-cloud-security-professional

checkt he CCSP syllabus --> http://www.edusum.com/isc2/ccsp-exam-syllabus

With no actual experience and the CISSP, the CCSP exam will be tough for a newbie (to cloud computing) because it requires a software of info that's not available through book learning. An instructor-led class will be necessary in these instances IMO.

For studying, I oftentimes tried

--> EDUSUM CCSP online practice exam (4.5 from 5)
--> Adam Gordon ISC2 videos - (3 or 3.5 away from 5)
--> CYBRARY Kelly Handerhan CISSP course (3.5 from 5)
--> ISC2 CCSP flash cards (3.5 from 5)

Had not been capable of taking test immediately for assorted reasons. When I returned to my studies, I supplemented the BOK with two texts:

1. CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional All-in-One Exam Guide (McGraw-Hill) (Better organized)

2. CCSP (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide (Sybex) (More in-depth info)

We used the state online course available from ISC2 and EDUSUM online practice exams, the CCSP all-in-one Exam Guide, as well as the official CCSP CBK. I acquired the latter two on kindle and used the text-to-speech at 3 or 4x inside my daily commute. You receive accustomed to the faster speeds on the kindle and yes it lets you 'read' a magazine cover to cover in a short time (It's my job to hear each book twice to reinforce concepts and identify knowledge gap areas). It's my job to use more than one source for certs. The CSA CCSK is a superb bookend for the CCSP... you need to be conscious of the CCSK exam is going to be updated in December to use the v4 guidance. EDUSUM.COM truly helped me to break into the exams. Vendor certs are useful as well as in demand. AWS will have 7 and Azure has 3 exams devoted to their cloud environment.
For more information about isc2 ccsp practice exams visit the best web site: click here