Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Information Regarding CCSP Certification

Cloud security professionals claim that, by obtaining the CCSP certification, they've got gained employer and customer confidence - respect, credibility, and trust. Backed by the two leading nonprofits dedicated to cloud and details security, the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and (ISC)?, the CCSP credential denotes
professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency produced by hands-on knowledge about cloud security architecture, design, operations, fix orchestration.

Creating a CISSP certification along with the connection with having taken that exam definitely helps with the CCSP exam taking. For actually passing test, I came across rrt had been my practical, hands-on experience at the job with private and public cloud setup and implementation, cloud strategy and governance, and cloud provider evaluations that made the difference. 

http://www.edusum.com/isc2/ccsp-cloud-security-professional

checkt he CCSP syllabus --> http://www.edusum.com/isc2/ccsp-exam-syllabus

Without the actual experience along with the CISSP, the CCSP exam would be tough for the newbie (to cloud-computing) as it requires a credit application of data that is not available through book learning. An instructor-led class would be necessary in these instances IMO.

For studying, We used

--> EDUSUM CCSP online practice exam (4.5 out of 5)
--> Adam Gordon ISC2 videos - (3 or 3.5 away from 5)
--> CYBRARY Kelly Handerhan CISSP course (3.5 away from 5)
--> ISC2 CCSP flash cards (3.5 out of 5)

Wasn't able to take the test without delay for various reasons. When I returned to my studies, I supplemented the BOK with two texts:

1. CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional All-in-One Exam Guide (McGraw-Hill) (Better organized)

2. CCSP (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide (Sybex) (More in-depth info)

I used the state run online course offered by ISC2 and EDUSUM online practice exams, the CCSP all-in-one Exam Guide, and the official CCSP CBK. I bought the latter two on kindle and used the text-to-speech at 3 or 4x within my daily commute. You obtain used to the faster speeds about the kindle also it enables you to 'read' a book cover to pay quickly (Which i listen to each book at least twice to strengthen concepts and identify knowledge gap areas). I always use more than one source for certs. The CSA CCSK is a good bookend on the CCSP... you should be aware that the CCSK exam will be updated in December to utilize the v4 guidance. EDUSUM.COM truly solved the problem to crack the exams. Vendor certs are useful as well as in demand. AWS now have 7 and Azure has 3 exams devoted to their cloud environment.
For more details about ccsp certification book view this popular site: look at more info