Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Surrender HQ Search engine marketing Post

My identify is Saiful Idris. I am a songwriter, musician, producer, designer and art educator. Surrender HQ is my virtual inventive area. Below, you will find my earlier and recent tunes, art and design operates, and occasional writings.
I started my really like affair with dance tunes in the late 1990's on the dance ground of Singapore's renowned superclub, Zouk. I picked up DJ-ing not extended following, with a repertoire spanning the dance audio spectrum, from jazz and damaged beats to deep soulful home, and from deep, tech-property and tribal house to progressive residence and trance.
In 2014, I began creating my possess dance tracks, which are hugely influenced by the seems I fell in adore with again in the early 2000's - from the heat, organic, deep and soulful appears of Blaze, Osunlade, Masters at Work, Francois K, Ben Watt, Bugz in the Attic, Restless Soul, Tortured Soul, DJ Gregory, Jerome Sydenham, Joe Claussell, Dennis Ferrer, and far more, to the big room, digital manouverings of Danny Tenaglia, Steve Lawler, Futureshock, Circulation, Subtech, Pete Heller, Underworld, Sasha, Max Graham, John Digweed, Gareth Emery and of training course, Singapore’s very personal Aldrin Quek.
No names, no faces, no pictures. No band profiles, no push releases, no logos. No websites, no Fb, no Twitter. No Instagram, no YouTube, no Tinder. No cassette tapes, no CDs, no vinyls. No crew, no administrators, no labels. No prepare. Not even a true band.
Just stories, advised via the medium of audio and the language of heartbreak.
So who the F are The E’s? Nicely, who’s inquiring?
The Great Spy Experiment designed tunes that is the very best of indie, rock and dance put with each other, educated by anything at all and every little thing besides Pitbull. As considerably guitar-led as it is conquer-driven, with indie riffs juxtaposing irresistible pop hooks and melodies that tug the heartstrings, the music was designed with the dancefloor in brain and the bedroom at heart. Unquestionably one of the leading lights of the Singaporean unbiased music scene, the band featured in internationally renowned events this kind of as the Baybeats, 1 Movement, Singfest, ZoukOut, MIDEM and South-by-Southwest festivals and introduced their tunes to audiences as considerably and broad as London, New York, Perth, Cannes and Taipei. Their very first album, Flower Display Riots, unveiled in September 2007, garnered rave testimonials and prevalent acclaim each in Singapore and abroad. February 2013 saw the release of their sophomore album, Litmus, nevertheless yet another milestone in their quest to modify the experience of Singaporean unbiased audio. The album was an instant hit, going straight to the leading of the iTunes album charts in Singapore in 24 hours of its launch.
The Wonderful Spy Experiment disbanded in 2015, playing their final show at the Esplanade Live performance Hall in Singapore on five June 2015.
The Fantastic Spy Experiment ended up (from still left): Fandy Razak (Drums) Song (Guitar) Magdelene Han (Keyboards) Khairyl Hashim (Bass Guitar) and Saiful Idris (Guitar & Vocals).
Inspired by the seems I grew up with and danced to, Fragments is a fourteen-keep track of journey throughout the dance songs spectrum, from damaged beats to deep house, and tech-home to progressive residence.
Created and made by Saiful Idris at Surrender HQ, Singapore.
Tracks one and four combined by Martijn Hertog at Earfood Studio, Singapore.
surrender hq art design music
All tracks mastered by Martijn Hertog at Earfood Studio, Singapore.
I give style solutions customised to your needs and function. I design and style the pursuing and a lot more:
Brand layout
Model stationery style
Album artwork
Infographic layout
Huge structure design and style
Brochure layout
Flyer/poster design
Products design and style