Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Andy Warhol - Father of Pop Art and Tomato Soup

Andy Warhol - Father of Pop Art Legend, he was the best Pop Artist ever. Second instead of half as famous was Roy Lichtenstein. Warhol can be attributed for bringing Pop Art on the US. Most famous for his Campbell Soup print.

Pop Art began in the uk influenced by the influx of yank goods to help great britain during and after World war 2. The British were making fun with the American brands The Pop At movement originated in the united kingdom as a parody of the usa Marketing images and slogans.

Then followed Andy Warhol's Campbell Soup with his fantastic Lana turner.

Although his work is considered light a few of Warhol's work has a dark side like Andy's depiction of the Electric chair or Kennedy assignation. He worked in Screenprints mainly, and also dabbled in Movies and Paintings. He also caused Basquiat before he died.
He was also a profound writer of quotes beside his 15 min quote he said
"When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships."
Andy Warhol

"An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."
Andy Warhol

"Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery."
To learn more about Andy Warhol check out our new webpage: look at here now