Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Andy Warhol - Father of Pop Art and Tomato Soup

Andy Warhol - Father of Pop Art Legend, he was the best Pop Artist ever. Second instead of half as famous was Roy Lichtenstein. Warhol is additionally attributed for bringing Pop Art on the US. Most well-known for his Campbell Soup print.

Pop Art began in great britan depending the influx of American goods to help you britain during and after World War II. The British were making fun in the American brands The Pop At movement originated great britain like a parody of america Marketing images and slogans.

Then followed Andy Warhol's Campbell Soup and his Lana turner.

Although his effort is considered light a few of Warhol's work carries a negative side like Andy's depiction in the Electric chair or perhaps the Kennedy assignation. He worked in Screenprints mainly, but in addition dabbled in Movies and Paintings. He also dealt with Basquiat before he died.
He was also a profound writer of quotes beside his 15 min quote he said
"When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships."
Andy Warhol

"An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."
Andy Warhol

"Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery."
To read more about Andy Warhol explore this webpage