Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REV Galaxy S8 Case & Galaxy S8 Case

Samsung Galaxy S8 năm nay mang một ý nghĩa đặc biệt, khi nó vừa là một flagship mới trong năm 2017, lại vừa gánh trên vai sứ mệnh mang về những thành công cho Samsung sau sự cố Galaxy Note 7. Nếu không có những trục trặc về pin, Samsung Galaxy Note 7 thật sự rất tuyệt vời và đến cả bây giờ thì nhiều người vẫn đánh giá Galaxy Note 7 là chiếc điện thoại được yêu thích nhất của Samsung. The ShieldView Glass by Speck is simply a tempered glass screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S8 (and S8+). Just location your juice pack wireless or any Qi enabled smartphone on best of the charge force powerstation and push the button to commence the wireless charging.
Finest Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus Instances tends to make excellent cases for the Galaxy S8, so it only makes sense that they'd also give a screen protector that's compatible with situations. The plastic sides of the case come up a bit further than the screen, meaning you can set your telephone face down and not be concerned about scratching it. I'm not positive I like it, but some folks surely will.
If you like wood as a material and want something distinctive to you then you'll no doubt like Carved's range of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus circumstances, which come in three diverse varieties. Opt for your Samsung Galaxy S8 Case and Cover with mixed style on Casetify featured collection.
Commute ahead when Samsung Situations & Covers defend your device with the slim and tough Galaxy S8 case. If you like thin cases and minimal style than the Galaxy S8 slim MNML case is the case for you. It took me two attempts to successfully apply the Toast wood skin to my S8. The initial time I rushed it, so the ports did not fairly line up. Then, when I attempted to remove the case to fix it, it broke.
Delivering up to two complete charges to most smartphones, its slim style and premium aluminum finish make this pocket-sized model easy to carry and charge on-the-go. Although the style is similar to final year, cases for the Galaxy S7 Edge or Note 7 won't match.
NO FINGERPRINTS - Covered in a fine, matte texture which feels terrific and, as opposed to glossy plastic Galaxy S8 circumstances, effectively repels fingerprints and dirt. Significantly like Mujjo's approach for its S8 case, the Premium Genuine Leather case from Olixar wraps the phone in a leather cover.
Oblik introduces an old fashioned aesthetic to this Samsung Galaxy S8 circumstances roundup with its stylish K3 Wallet. Samsung's LED Wallet Cover is aspect of Samsung's new Flip Cover lineup for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, which also contains the new S-View Flip Cover ($60).imageSamsung Galaxy S8 Cases And Covers /uploads/2016/09/CaseMe-007-Samsung-Galaxy-S8-Case-1.jpg" width="259px" alt=""/>
Samsung's bringing its keyboard case to the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. With a rubber inner and plastic outer, the Obliq Slim Meta gives a lot of protection against rough and difficult smartphone therapy - without having adding excessive bulk to the S8's svelte 8mm type.