Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Borders between empires?

edited September 2016 in General
One feature that would be great would be an ability to easily distinguish between empires.

At the moment, much of my city is held by several players. But it's difficult to see where one player's empire ends, and another begins. It's all just a sea of identical orange tiles.

Something simple like a black border showing the edges of empires would be a great addition.

Comments

• Hi @saldore!

We totally agree, and actually released a similar concept in an original beta version of the game. The issue is that as the game became more popular, the empires became more and more broken up, and quite often someone will own a single hex. The end result is that you end up with a map that looks exactly as it does now, with a whole bunch of black-outlined hexes that don't do much to distinguish empires any better. We are currently brainstorming alternate ways of showing off territory and making boundaries clear. Thank you for your feedback, we love hearing ideas from players and having your input while we're creating new features!

See you on the grid!
  • I like the fact that there are different colours for different players empires. I think that works really well, as long as there aren't too many players and you run out of colours that is!