Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do You Like Tower Defense Games

I like doing offers! Who doesn't...

One day, I was looking for some good games around the Internet. After hours used on searching and winning contests, I locate nice game. I don't recall the title of these game, but I do remember the genre. It's called "tower defense" (or "tower defence"). That was it! I spent on playing that game next hour, because it am enjoyable.

Then I decided find more games that way one. And I found an online site committed to the tower defense games. The address is . It is very good website. There are no loads of interrupting and annoying ads. The layout is great and clear. You can easily find what you may need. There are more than 70 different games it is possible to play. Some are better, some worse... My favourite one is "Bloons Tower Defense 3" :)

Now, I want to inform you something relating to this game. There are four to five Bloons TD kind of games. My favourite one is the third. On this game is on 5th put in place the ranking of 15 best games. As it is possible to see, it is not just me, who find it irresistible!

When you launch the game, first thing it is possible to see is the intro. Then you have to pick a track. At the beginning it is possible to select one of 4 available tracks. I prefer to learn on the next track in the left (the blue one). It is simple and clear. Once you find the map, you have to pick a a higher level difficulty. I usually experience easy level, because I can play in many different ways. video games And I do not have to think carefully, in the event the enemy is 'at the gates' :) This doesn't mean I don't play medium or hard level.

After go with a level, the sport begins. You have few kinds of defenders. Tack shooter is good choise for the start. They can easily pop the balloons. Be carefull though. It is important to put them in right places, so it is possible to destroy as many balloons as it is possible to at the same time. You can also change your defenders. There are many different form of balloons at the same time. The strongest enemy is a sort of ship. You better use "Pineapple" weapon on them.

Your target is to find towards the 50th round and survive. When you finish 50th round, you win. But the game is not necessarily finished yet, beacause it is possible to play next rounds. The only goal after 50th round is usually to survive. I reached to 58th round :)