Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crysis 2

Crysis 2 is surely an interesting science-fiction first person shooter which is developed by Crytek while its publishing is completed by Electronic Arts. It may be the sequel towards the original Crysis and Crysis Warhead, the overall game comes about in 2023, three years after the original one . This game is situated in the destroyed New York City that has been evacuated due to an alien invasion. As the player you are taking the role of the Force Recon Marine called "Alcatraz," that's the successor of Jake "Nomad" Dunn from your first game. http://wiki.dreamup.it/index.php?title=Top-Game-Methods-For-Everyday-To-Expert-Gaming-r As Alcatraz you take ownership with the Nanosuit presented to from Army Delta Force Officer Laurence "Prophet" Barnes, who goes wrong with return from the original game.

The gameplay is amazing and lives up for the gameplay that with the original game and they have been able to depict a ruined city without overcrowding the action with cinematics, although you do get your share. I like the way that the gameplay is a bit more strategic that the average first person shooter, it is not just point and shoot. The reason I say it is strategic is because with the fact the Nanosuit will give you a variety of options coming from a stealth mode with a brute armour mode, meaning you are going in silently or you can just muscle your way through the enemies.

Unfortunately the artificial intelligence from the enemies is some methods pretty dumb and helps make the gameplay rather less fun but don't let this put you off from just squeeze difficulty settings up a better view. Another small problem is the heads up display as this is a bit crowded, which makes it a bit hard to see enemies towards the left or right people. This isn't generally an issue if you're playing on quite a big screen.

The multiplayer gameplay is pretty fun, but nothing special in comparison with another multiplayer first person shooter. Like some other first person shooter Crysis lets you gain experience and levels unlocking better weapons and upgrades. The multiplayer keeps you engaged which has a array of different game modes from Instant Action, basically a deathmatch along with a king of the hill mode called Crash Site.

I wouldn't say Crysis 2 leaves such a mark on me as Crysis did but there's little inside it, the multiplayer is as fun and also the campaign is as thrilling as always. The only very bad thing I can say about the main campaign is the size from the areas you fight in, that you have played the first Crysis you will are aware that the maps are much larger and still have more of the sandbox feel in their mind.

If you already have a replica of the original Crysis then I would advise that you buy Crysis 2 because it fills within the gaps from the first game. If you haven't played Crysis than I still recommend you will get this game as even when you may well not understand the characters there isn't really much you have to know being immersed, however, you can invariably pick-up a duplicate of Crysis or execute a bit of research online.