Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Crystal Skull

As a result of current Indiana Jones movie there is much fascination with crystal skulls.

My first encounter which has a crystal skull was at July of 1989. Back then I had been part of a metaphysical study group together just returned coming from a month of checking out the Aboriginal lifestyle around australia.

Throughout the monthly meeting of our group, one of several leaders mentioned if you ask me which she stood a group planning to Indianapolis the subsequent week to see the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately taught me the skull had been carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in every way and that this specific skull ended up seen in Lubantaan in Belize from the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who had been then 16 years old.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, together with Lynn Gardner can be exhibiting the skull these week . It gave the impression of an ideal possibility to learn a new challenge, who knows where this could lead?

Hearing the lecture, I became fascinated. This indicates the skull was seen in a Mayan pyramid following left there 100's of years previous. Legends abound , but no person really knows where it came from or what age it really is. Many legends appear to examine it being previously made in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It it was beautiful! Made of pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish can be found, into the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that when she first thought it was , the skull was cloudier when compared to it's present state, it turned out now really clear!

It was priced at over 18 million dollars, also it appeared to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied kinds of paranormal behavior. Some would see the future, while others experienced alien encounters and past lives. It absolutely was a classic masterpiece, unlike anything I had seen before.
To learn more about crystal skulls check this useful internet page: click to read more