Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bong Revilla Tapped by Hong Kong Filmmakers for Chinese Movie

I got my first look at joong bong process many years ago, when I was interviewing one of the sophisticated pupils at a Kuk Sool Won school in Milwaukee. She was giving me the run-down on the fundamental stopping and striking techniques applied when anything caught my eye. Alongside the fans and tridents, many people wouldn't have provided the homely stick a second glance, but I really could inform from the use that this is a weapon that many students had trained with.

The joong bong it self differs depending on the school and the choice of the user. Generally, it is made out of timber or rattan and methods between 2 and half to three legs long. My friend mentioned that some major hitters like their team to be made from metal, and after I did several passes with it, it makes sense; when it comes to practicing, the heavier the stay is, the greater the work-out you'll get.
Glass bongs

She explained that the fighting techinques system was the middle-sized staff that many pupils started off with, and is among the simpler tools to understand in the realm of Korean martial arts. She himself had started with the joong bong, and nevertheless she'd advanced to a mastery of several other weapons, the joong bong kept certainly one of her favorites. As I viewed, she demonstrated a number of the moves related with this specific old weapon.

The joong bong is used at one conclusion, rather than in the center. My buddy stressed that that that is used primarily for impressive and as such, the tip must be directed at the opponent's throat for optimum effectiveness. Gradually, she needed me through the four fundamental impressive methods that make up her joong bong practice and then she sped it up. As I observed in awe, she turned the center of a whirling storm, the gradual exercises she have been showing turning right into a tough rush of activity.

She grinned at me when she finished up and asked if I cared to try. I was ready to go ahead so I walked on the cushion to face her, but she laughed."I was thinking about pairing you with one of our newer practitioners of fighting styles weapons," she claimed and pointed at a thirteen-year-old boy, who was simply using his own stay through the motions. I was going to giggle also, until I noticed how fast he was moving and how hard he can bring down his stick!