Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Network Marketing Recruiting

Success in your business is greatly dependent on your network marketing recruiting ability. In this article I'm going to share a case study with you that happened a few days ago with the hopes that you will not repeat the same mistakes. I am also going to point out what you must do in order to improve your network marketing recruiting skills.

I was out of my office for a while and when I returned there was a voice mail left for me from some guy who found my website and wanted to speak with me about network marketing. Considering that my blog is dedicated to helping people succeed in network marketing, I just assumed that he was so elated after reading some of my blog posts and watching videos, that he wanted to speak with me immediately. I had a few minutes before my next scheduled webinar, So I called him back and asked him how I could help.

He proceeded to ask me if I ever heard of a certain company. I told him the name does sound familiar but I haven't researched it yet, why do ask? Immediately knowing by his tone and nervous fast-talking that I should get on my helmet, because batter up, here comes the ultimate pitch from the high heavens.

He started to tell me everything he could about this company from the product to how great the compensation plan was and everything in between. So I just sat there and listened as he went on and on about this company.

Finally, when he took a breath I asked very calmly, "How long have you been involved in this industry? He said "About six months." I said, "Okay, is this the marketing executive recruiters company you've joined?" He said with a slight uncertainty in his voice "No this is my 3rd company and it's unbelievable." I said "Oh, that's great that you like it, how long have you been with this company?" He said in a very forceful, yet unsure way "I just got started 2 weeks ago and man we are flying."

I asked him how he ended up with my phone number. He said "I did a search and your website came up on the first page of Google." I asked "Oh okay, so am I the first person that you contact this way?" He replied in an almost exhausted tone with a little excitement "No, man I've been talking non stop and calling people I found on the internet for the past 2 weeks."

So I asked him "And how many people have you been able to recruit from using this strategy?" He hesitated from a moment as if he was shocked that I asked him that question and attempted to draw up some monumental story. Then he said "Man I can't even count, I've just been on the phone and we've been rocking it." He was still trying to stay excited, which was probably the advice his upline sponsor gave him. Just talk to lots of people and be excited, it's contagious.