Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Websites For Bollywood Hollywood Media On the web

In Bollywood, whosoever hits is breaking news. Be it Rakhi Sawant's tantrums on Valentines Time or April fools day, a tattoo on possibly Amrita Arora's butt or Saif Ali Khan's hand, Mallika Sherawat's short, revealing clothes or Aishwarya Jodha Rai's regal jewelry, media channels and page 3 parts of magazines have dedicated most there manpower, time and place to Bollywood gossips.

I have become up examining Hindi newspapers like Amar Ujala top bollywood news, Dainik Jagran and Rajasthan Patrika. There were times, when I applied to struggle for examining Sunday's shaded model of the regional newspapers. Out of four pages i.e. one whole leaf of the newspaper, just one-fourth was devoted to such gossips and sleep three-fourth was for intellectual or socio-spiritual articles, small reports and series by aspiring or recognized writers, poetries, and young ones'section including Chacha Chaudhary animation series, jokes, puzzles and a lot more games. It was enough entertainment for my simple mind. It was exactly the same for TV Channels or Route rather. Wednesday's and Friday's Chitrahar and the Wednesday morning film was all we used to know of Bollywood. Yes, there were Filmfare and Filmikaliyan as well but DD offered people with a lot to speak for your week.

That is where current information routes and papers are capitalizing. We strive to learn in regards to the insights of a-listers'personal lives. We desire to be like them and to a level follow them, often blindly. Today we don't talk, we do not share our feelings and emotions; there is no vent for the encourage to express. It is just one-way traffic. We have become a trash for all the confirming rubbish. We're only listening. It's a great habit, no doubt, but think about phrase? But when we hear 24x7, foolish media on Amitabh Bhachan's superstitious habit of marrying Aishwarya Rai with a Banyan pine in order to save yourself his boy from her Manglik effect, it's a lot to digest.

India is a nation which is still in their nascent stage of development. It's a move period and too much is happening too fast. There's Kalahandi here and Colaba as well. These areas differ like mild and darkness. India can afford this but Bharat can't. Bharat still wants krishi darshan, fauji bhaiyon ke liye, Iodine namak, school chalien sound and jachha-baccha tika-karan karykram. We must enhance the living conditions of more than 50% of our citizenry and to this mass, Bollywood is nowhere, even in their distant dreams. They desire an average quality living and Bollywood gossips are of number good to them.