Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Looking Ahead to Patch 8.2

edited March 2019 in General

Not too long ago my guild was talking about all of the issues in World of Warcraft which have already been frustrating us in BfA plus the comment it must get far better in 8.2 was created. It seems like many of us are searching forward towards the subsequent main patch to improve the game substantially. Certainly, no one talked about anything particular about the patch which they consider will improve points or buy wow gold, but there's just this sense it'll get far better. Plus with 8.1.five out and Crucible of Storms on the horizon, it seemed like a fantastic point to recap several of the issues which will possess the most significant influence inside the 8.2 Rise of Azshara patch.

Nazjatar

Certainly one of the centerpieces of 8.2 will be the new zone for each the Horde and Alliance to explore. With a new zone comes a entire new chapter inside the main story of this expansion. We'll get our initially close-up look at what Queen Azshara has been up to more than the years and what life is like for the people that are living under (or adjacent to) her rule. Among the most effective parts about this storyline is it won't be gated, so players will be capable to experience the entire factor at as soon as or do it in small chunks as time makes it possible for them. It'll be exciting how each the Horde and Alliance make the pivot from fighting one another to once once again having a common enemy. It won't be the very first time we've completed this, but a lot has happened since the defeat of your Legion it's difficult to visualize how we'll work together once more.

Using a new zone, there will also be new World Quests and undoubtedly new factions to earn rep with. While I'm searching forward to altering issues up a little with new WQs, I'm positive they'll turn into old hat soon adequate. The upside of WQs is just not possessing to complete all of them even though and only needing to do the ones you would like to finish the emissaries. So yes, I nevertheless prefer them to the old each day quests we applied to have. It's also worth noting it's entirely feasible Champions of Azeroth WQs could pop-up within the new zone. Perhaps Tortollan at the same time, but I'd say that is significantly less likely.

To assist the zone preserve feeling new and intriguing more than a more extended period of time there will also be new public events which spring up in Nazjatar. For the duration of BlizzCon, they talked about these events could be related to what Legion Assaults were. I'm personally hoping they mean related in that they'll spring up in an region and final to get a handful of hours and not so much comparable inside the 'hey this area is becoming attacked, kill some factors and do a short scenario after which gather rewards' way. Ideally, these events will be varied in each scale and what needs to be completed to assist keep them interesting. Largescale factors which really feel like they make a difference for the region around them could be excellent, but in addition smaller just for fun items would be neat at the same time.

Flying!!

Ever due to the fact Blizzard started implementing techniques to delay players from flying in every single new expansion, it's among the factors I usually look forward to unlocking the most. Which can be funny when you look at I'm a tank, so I under no circumstances have to take care of acquiring stunned/dismounted when operating past mobs anyway. On the other hand, for me flying provides a substantially a lot easier approach to get from point A to point B. I generally obtain myself forgetting exactly where the unmarked paths through mountain ranges are, and because of this, I devote a lot more time than I like to admit just wanting to traverse zones.

We don't know what the precise needs for Pathfinder, Component Two will probably be this time around, but it's fair to assume it'll be related for the specifications in Legion. I can just about assure finishing Element One particular, gaining at the least revered with all of the new factions introduced in 8.two, and discovering all of the big sections of Nazjatar are going to be essential. On the other hand, I think Blizzard may also probably add back within the requirement to finish the principle storyline introduced with Nazjatar. Among the key troubles using the Storyline getting a requirement in Legion was the Legionfall Campaign was gated, and only a lot of it opened up every week. This added an extra and seemingly needless time gate to unlocking flying. Since the storyline in Nazjatar will not be going to become gated, it seems affordable for this requirement to be present for BfA Pathfinder, Component Two.

Azshara's Eternal Palace

We're FINALLY going to take on Azshara herself! FINALLY! From my early leveling days in Blackfathom Deeps, to Serpantshrine Cavern, and all of the times Naga have popped up in all the expansions since' this is one fight which feels like we have already been dancing around since Globe of Warcraft initially started. This raid will be eight bosses, although the only one we know of for confident is Queen Azshara herself. Even though they also described something about exploring a hatchery, so I'm certain there will probably be some don't get too close towards the eggs' shenanigans as well. Also, crossing my fingers for an unlockable boss skip for the raid as well because that generally makes life a bit far better for raid groups progression wise.

They also described there might be an underwater boss which has me each intrigued and a little scared. I don't remember ever getting a real underwater boss fight in a raid before (please someone correct me if I've forgotten about something). The closest I can believe of though is Al'Akir from the Throne of your Four Winds raid in Cataclysm. Everyone I have ever talked to about this fight either loved it or hated it because in the last phase everyone was lifted within the air and had to fight although flying around him. The raid group I was in at the time often struggled on this portion because positioning was necessary, and it turns out telling where you are in a 3D environment with only a boss to orient yourself can be challenging. There's a lot far more which can be accomplished with an underwater fight, but Al'Akir is probably a great baseline for what to expect at IGXE.