Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is always an interesting way to grind out XP

Nexon's bouncy multiplayer platform RPG MapleStory has been the first MMO for a great deal of folks, and its own 3D sequel MapleStory 2(MS2 Mesos) started today in English. While the game was kicking around Korea and China for a little while, it left its English introduction via a paid, closed beta a week, it is now free for all to jump in and play. Take a peek in the launch trailer beneath.

While I have admittedly not been after MapleStory 2 very closely, I have heard that Nexon America have tweaked the English edition of the game, cutting back on the pay-to-win parts of the original. While they naturally intend for gamers to spend money, it mostly goes on convenience items (like faster fast-travel) and cosmetic items for your bobble-headed avatar. Nevertheless, it is likely to sell gear to players for cash-shop currency. A curious way to make a digital buck or 2 if you snag a rare item you can not use, and not too unbalancing due to being co-op.

I never really got along with the original game -- it had been just a bit too messy for me -- but it seems people are broadly delighted with the sequel up to now. In the little bit I have seen streamed (I'm downloading the game to give it a poke this evening) larger co-op battles are chaotic and difficult to follow, but solo or small group play feels a lot more readable, and the level layout appears frequently cute and clever.

Maplestory 2 will see players maintain their fate in an epic lively world, build their own fantasy world, and explore a totally new dimension of MapleStory. The sequel to the popular MMORPG sees a lot of new enemies added of defeating that fans just never get tired. With a lot of story quests to embark , and sometimes even enjoyable mini-games you can play with others on earth every 30 minutes which grant XP, there is always an interesting way to grind out XP and level up. Well, let's run through the choices available to you.

First off, it is important to be aware that MapleStory 2 Official Site has been available in South Korea since 2015, but this year will see it make its way worldwide. Presently, MapleStory 2 is at a beta period while the final kinks are ironed out, prepared for everyone to dive in. The period has passed, while it had been possible to sign up to the closed beta.

The alternative option to dive in now was to grab a Founder's Pack, which basically grants you Early Access with some extra, bonus content, too. These have sold out incredibly, and went on sale on July 17.