Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ypackersteamonline.com/t

Tight end Jordan Reed feels 100 times better than he did last season http://www.greenbaypackersteamonline.com/ty-montgomery-jersey , but he’s not all the way back from the toe injuries that ruined his 2017 season.

Reed has been practicing at Washington’s training camp, but didn’t start running until a month before camp so he is still looking for the “burst, quickness Dalton Schultz Jersey , speed” he feels is missing from his game right now.

“I feel pretty good man,” Reed said, via John Keim of ESPN.com. “I feel good cutting on it. The only thing I have to work on is that burst. … I’ve still got a lot of strengthening to do David Bakhtiari Jersey , explosive work to back to my full potential.”

The story of Reed’s career has been one of strong production as a receiver whenever he’s been healthy enough to get on the field for Washington. With 30 missed games in five seasons, he hasn’t been healthy nearly enough so any predictions about how he’ll progress over the next month should be written in pencil.

49ers wide receiver Max McCaffrey has missed time this summer with a foot injury and posted pictures on his Instagram story earlier this week showing that he was having surgery, so it was just a matter of time before the 49ers made a move to take him off their roster.

That move came on Wednesday. The Niners announced that McCarffrey has been waived/injured. If he goes unclaimed Jeff Heath Jersey , he will revert to injured reserve or become a free agent after reaching an injury settlement.

McCaffrey is the older brother of Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey and has been bouncing around the league since 2016. He’s spent time on a variety of offseason rosters and practice squads, but his only regular season came with the Jaguars last year. He caught one pass for four yards in five appearances for Jacksonville.

The 49ers have 10 wide receivers left on their 90-man roster and that number will drop in the next few days as they make their way to the 53-man regular season limit.

Womens Nick Nelson Jersey