Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

rell-basham-jersey">Tarel

The NFL has promoted Maryann Turcke to chief operating officer Tarell Basham Jersey , making her the highest-ranking woman at the league offices.

Turcke has overseen NFL Network in the last year. She replaces Tod Leiweke, who has left the league after three years in the job.

Turcke will lead the marketing, communications, human resources, international and events and technology departments.

”Since joining NFL Media last year, Maryann has distinguished herself by leading NFL Network to a record-setting year Peyton Manning Jersey ,” Commissioner Roger Goodell. ”We look forward to Maryann building upon this success, and her previous achievements as president of Bell Media, as she steps into this larger role. I expect her leadership, vision and corporate governance experience to help evolve our organization and take it to a higher level.”

Goodell also praised Leiweke.

”During his time here in New York, Tod was instrumental in guiding our long-term strategic process and has been a valuable resource, not only to me but to ownership A.J. Bouye Jersey , our clubs and the entire league,” he said. ”I thank him for his passion and dedication to the mission of the NFL.”

Turcke has been based in Los Angeles, but will move to the New York offices. NFL Network had a strong year with Turcke in charge, ranking second to ESPN in viewership during the season.

Goodell says more changes at NFL headquarters are coming. Recently, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones criticized the quality of leadership at the New York offices.

The Green Bay Packers have signed free agent offensive lineman Byron Bell, adding a versatile veteran to beef up depth.

The 29-year-old Bell played last season with the Dallas Cowboys Jarius Wright Jersey , appearing in 12 games and making two starts at left tackle. He missed the entire 2016 season after injuring his ankle during offseason workouts with the Tennessee Titans.

The Packers released lineman Jacob Alsadek, an undrafted rookie free agent out of Arizona, to make room for Bell on Wednesday.