Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everything You've Ever Wanted To Know About Accurate Tridot Test Weeks

Just having started running in 2008, I've invested the next seven years struggling to discover a nutrition strategy that will help me carry out at my best. I've invested many hours looking into and exploring on myself only to come up with no answers. I found myself frustrated not being able to press myself to the potential my training stated was possible. I "bonked" quickly on high strength races and/or long endurance events. The only things that kept me going during these times were high carb fuels and mental strength.

Early 2015, a good friend of mine informed me about a class she was handling metabolic efficiency for professional athletes in Colorado. The business performing the class was eNRG Efficiency and they are the founders of the program (Bob Seebohar). I was intrigued and https://baxterperformance.com a bit desperate at this point. Participating in the class was the best decision I've made in a long time. Some hope that I could be taken to the next level.

Since the training class, I've executed the nutrition lifestyle on myself and have felt a night and day difference. I broke my personal record at Texas 70.3 in Galveston by 20 minutes! A couple weeks later on I won first place general ladies and masters at TriGirl Super Sprint. I have actually always imagined feeling this good in my training/races and now I do!

Being a mommy of 2 young boys, I know exactly what it's like to live a hectic life. It's not easy balancing everybody's schedules and trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I attempt to assist you discover balance in everything. I am an IRONMAN Licensed Coach. I use combined training and nutrition choices available for everybody.