Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Samsung Legend S5233 Full Touch

You can't usually get what you want. So sang the Rolling Stones, and it is as true of the tech space as everywhere else, occasionally, for whatever purpose (and normally such reasons remain a mystery) a smartphone maker decides it is going to control supply for a special model. When this happens it is android 4.0 always complicated. Why would an OEM determine never to sell a phone that is particular in a marketplace where it should do rather nicely? sitios It truly is baffling.image
I'm in Beirut Lebanon i received the 6.0.1 update on my Galaxy notice 5 SM N920C the notifications panel is expendable and turned from mild green to white the color of the folders altered also, I have google on the house button to search on all screens. Samsung appears to have confirmed though it hasn't supplied users a android 4.0 Galaxy Tab A Marshmallow upgrade, with any specific release date details. The superb messed up part is for releasing software that can harm your phone the TAKE-NO liability.
The firm has not confirmed every Marshmallow update it plans to offer but the roundup includes info about the Galaxy S6 upgrade, the Galaxy Note 5 update, the Galaxy Notice 4 upgrade, the Samsung Galaxy s 7, and more. Rogers in Canada says that it plans to roll out a Galaxy A5 Marshmallow update shortly” and a Galaxy Tab S2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgrade on May 25th. The video above provides you a good look at what to expect from your own Galaxy S5 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow upgrade.
TMobile's confirmed a Galaxy S5 Marshmallow release and it only moved into the Tmobile Testing” period, a sign that its release is becoming very close. As for AT&T, Samsung's affirmed a certain Galaxy S6 Android 6.0.1 update for the regular version. The upgrade should roll out shortly followed by a re lease for the other Galaxy S6 models and the Galaxy Notice 5.
Now these updates are making their way to Asia, The United States, Europe, and the Middleeast, we anticipate more Galaxy S6 Marshmallow updates to follow. Elsewhere in The United States, Canadian provider Rogers claims that it's intending to set google play up a Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Android 6.0 update by the finish of May with Galaxy S6 and Galaxy-S6 Edge Android 6.0 upgrades following in the summer. Because of the roll outs and the Galaxy S6 Marshmallow beta, we know what the Marshmallow upgrade will deliver to the main apparatus.