Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kaiser's Recent Adjustments and how to fix them

With the 11th anniversary patch, many classes got rebalanced. Kaiser was regrettably targeted by a nerf that shoots his liberty virtually nothing in final shape. His teleport was amazing, but I understand why it was removed; it was perhaps too overpowered. But now that that's gone Buy Maplestory Mesos, he can hardly move around during final form in any way.

Final Form's mobility was already lower than basic form as a result of absence of being able to utilize the double-jump or the grappling hook, but the teleport made up for this. However, now you took that out! The normal jump is basically useless. While in Closing Form, Kaiser is arguably the least mobile of all personalities. This leaves him open to large-area attacks like the revamped Zakum and Hilla use. There's not enough time to enter the secure zones.

So that is mobility. I understand why Wing Beat was nerfed, however there is a problem with just having the ability to have 2 in the field at any 1 time - you can't tell when one has vanished if it's off the display. When I send one into the left and one to the right, '' I do not know when I should send fresh ones, since if I send them early, some harm just gets wasted.

I suggest a compromise - place a tiny counter alongside the rest of the buffs from the upper-right of the screen that reveals how many wing beats are outside. There's already a thing there for Tempest Blades, even though that is really unnecessary, so why not one for Maximum Beat?

It had a nice balance as it was, only regenerating HP while from final shape, but Maplestory items has gone completely, Kaiser feels too brittle. Virtually every other warrior class has some kind of life creep, why did Kaiser's get eliminated? Demon Hunter includes a skill that can practically induce him to max HP with a single usage, and a tiny rage cost and barely-there cooldown. I believe that the monster link HP regen ought to be attracted back.