Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stephen Pierce - Internet Marketer-Completes Internet Campaign to Feed 1 Million Children in 4 Day

Stephen Pierce International Inc 29 - Singapore - Despite being one of the most successful and well-known Internet marketers in the world these days, Stephen Pierce still recalls what it is like to go hungry.

That is one of the reasons why Pierce - that was in a group in Washington, that was once shot in the leg that has declared bankruptcy, and who went homeless before turning his life around - has just finished an ambitious 4-day fundraising campaign to feed 1 million hungry children around the world.

The campaign happened live in front of more than 2,000 individuals, in less than 72 hours, by May 26-29 in the World Internet Mega Summit that happened this week at the Singapore Expo. Stephen Pierce now presented a cheque for US$100,000 to MediaCorp artiste Kym Ng who accepted the donation on behalf of Feed The Children.

"To accomplish that aim of feeding a million children, I have written a free report called 'The Power of the Third Impact' where I share the secrets which turned my life over years back," Pierce said. "And each time someone visited our website and downloaded a free copy, I have given a plate of food to a hungry child."

"I wish to supply 1 million children with plates of food - and I am using all that I have heard about Internet Marketing to spread the word using this free 'viral advertising' success report.

So not only did those who donated to the campaign feed starving children, they will also fed their own heads with success secrets from one of the top Internet entrepreneurs.

Pierce's free report comprises such never before shown information as:

* How Pierce went from having 2 cents to his title to earning millions of dollars online

* The best way to turn around your life with a simple change of association

* How to double your productivity and get all the Perfect things done

"Here's the most important thing," Pierce explained. "Children around the world are dying because they don't have some food to eat. They are suffering ... BUT that doesn't have to be the end of the story! We can help. We can make a difference. We each can feed a starving child."

Pierce never had one doubt in his mind he could feed 1 million children in just four days.

"Here in Singapore this week I wanted to demonstrate the sheer power of technologies to facilitate and to mobilize masses of people for a worthy charitable cause like feeding starving children in the developing world. Most of us know about the rate and interconnectivity of the Internet for business purposes or for internet retailing, but how much better is it to harness those attributes to do something very worthwhile in your life? I think that we have proved the humane side of the Web over the course of just four days in Singapore," said Pierce.

On accepting the funds on behalf of Feed The Children Kym Ng said, "I think it's amazing what Stephen has accomplished and a great lesson for all Singaporeans too on how the Internet may be used for the benefit of mankind, in addition to for business success. It is a joy for me to accept this generous gift on behalf of Feed The Children."

For Hurricane Katrina relief, Stephen Pierce raised over US$621,000 in a similar fashion to this week's Internet promotional design in Singapore.