Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

London Hair Extensions Salon 020 7993 4826

This training course will teach the newest salon service from abroad-that of the latest technology in permanently extending and adding volume to ones hair by attaching 100% human hair extansions. I feel I will leave here confident to do the extensions on clients. As extensions continue to increase in popularity and the methods of application continue to provide more options and price ranges for more clients, the job opportunities will continue to grow as well.

Our sessions cover all aspects of hair extension application and can deliver the skills needed. An L.L.C. stands for Limited Liability Company and this is the business entity I prefer for your hair extension business but depending on how you plan on running your business, this may or may not be for you!

You will work on block heads to learn techniques, and also fit a full head of hair extensions on a live model to perfect your application, cutting, blending and styling. We designed this course for everyone from beginners to those who do extensions but do not have any formal training.

We ensure you receive an official industry approved qualification following the best quality training available in the UK. We offer training in the most sought after methods and can guarantee you lifelong support post education. My dolls head is full of extensions, however a dolls head is not a human head.

David and his clients are very busy, they do not have time to sit in a chair for hours to get individual extensions. If you feel one day is not enough training, you are able to come back to repeat the course again free of charge within 6 months when spaces are available with the same tutor.

I feel I will leave here confident to do the extensions on clients. As extensions continue to increase in popularity and the methods of application continue to provide more options and price ranges for more clients, the job opportunities will continue to grow as well.

Hair Extension Training Course (Certification Class) You'll learn how to remove the extensions safely, using the Tape-In Bond Remover to break up the adhesive bonds. Our hair extensions course offers the following content which is fully accredited allowing you to gain industry insurance on completion. Students can begin applying hair extensions onto clients straight after the course with their London Makeup School certificate.

If you'd like to learn how to perform hair extension application for clients, you'll need to have your cosmetology license. Ruben will explain which kinds of products will harm, and which will help hair extensions look beautiful. Get instant access to your online training material via our secure student portal and start learning straight away.

Students can become certified hair extension stylists and produce expert results by taking our course. You'll learn how to give your clients the best hair extension experience. The hair extension training Academy is the only VTCT recognised centre offering fully accredited hair extensions courses to both hairdressers and non-hairdressers.

They are so confident that one day is adequate for many of our courses (due to the small numbers they teach) that if they feel you need to come back to repeat the course, you can do this free of charge. We have put together a revolutionary ONLINE hair extension training program that takes you through the world of hair extensions, one step at a time.