Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Travel to East Java and then Mount Bromo on Indonesia

I want to tell my own experience about my visit to East Java especially to Mount Bromo when I would still be at the supplementary school, 12 years ago. I went with my parents, uncle, my good friend and a driver. Us started the tour by Bogor to Tegal, Central Java. Prambanan Borobudur Tour stayed a single night inside the hotel.

The following day, we started our adventure from Tegal to Surabaya, East Java. We stayed the night during Garden Inn at Jl. Pemuda Surabaya. The next day we all concluded the trip. We chose the course from Surabaya, Sidoarjo, Pasuruan, and ended in Gending, a small village, about doze km within the east from Probolinggo to fulfill an old close friend.

In the day we visited Mount Bromo through Probolinggo. When we arrived in Probolinggo, the car considered the south. During each of our trip, all of us crossed jati forests and fresh air. Finally we got at the hotel. At this moment all of us couldn't view the beautiful landscapes from the lodge because of the darkness. The weather started to be cold and we had to don thick clothing. We had supper in a small cafe near the lodge. After an evening meal, we slept.

When I was still being asleep, at two o'clock in the morning my parents wake up my family. I did not know what occured. There was a great earthquake. Some thing funny occured, my friend directly brushed the teeth when he was awakened. The guy thought that the reason for writing this is to start to see the surroundings. In fact it absolutely was only a great earthquake. Next we slept again.

At 4 o'clock in the morning, the hotel worker wake you up to anticipate to go to Pananjakan by jeep, a strategic spot to watch the pretty scenery from Mount Bromo, Mount Batok and Mount Semeru.

Time passed by. It was a pity that individuals couldn't understand the rising sunrays because of the dark sky. I was still blessed because of the great weather we could actually see the fabulous scenery. The three mountains are situated in a Country wide Park. Mount Semeru is definitely the highest hill in Java island. My father took photos of the beautiful scenery on the National Park.

When it was first clear, we went back into the hotel. Through the hotel, we went by horse through the ocean sand which is going on the crater. We all climb by simply stairs to the top. At the summit we could see the Mount Bromo's crater plainly which is still smokey.

After that all of us came back towards the hotel and our trip to the off-road is finished. From then on we attended Malang, a chilly town within the south in Surabaya. After we went to a fun park around Malang, all of us rested in the hotel. The next day we went back to Bogor and each of our trip to East Java was first ended.