Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drake - The Famous Name in Rap Music

Music may be the ultimate supply of entertain for everybody. It's actually a part of human life nowadays. The truth is, music could be the medicine for soul. The love for musicians and singers among people is beyond limitless which clearly reflects very good of these as well as their prominence.

There are numerous music genres. Whenever people talk about rap, a reputation also comes in everybody's mind. That's none other than Drake. Yes, Aubrey Drake Graham is probably the leading name in rap music. Who are able to forget hits like "Thank me later", "So far gone", and his awesome first mixtape "Room for improvement", and others?

Rise of Drake - The newest Rap Star
After his first mixtape (Room for improvement) release in the year 2006, he has not witnessed backwards. The response of audience was way over anybody's wild guess. Although, it turned out only available through his official MySpace page and his website, but it became instant hit. Using this success, the newest rising star has ventured into world rap.

Drake - First Unsigned Canadian Rap Star on BET
Just after "Room for improvement" in 2007, Drake released his next mixtape together with a single "Replacement girl" by him that also featured Trey Songz. It of "Replacement Girl", was featured on BET (Black Entertainment Television). It made him first unsigned Canadian rap star whose video was featured on BET as "New Joint from the Day".

Drake has been a popular name among music lovers, just before signing into a major record label. The immense positive response for his two previous mixtapes, Room for Improvement and Replacement Girl, Drake's voice became an easily recognizable voice among music lover.

His popularity was clarified together with the launch of his next mixtape "So Far Gone" last year. Drake again released this mixtape through his blog. The album was available for download free plus it witnessed more than 2000 downloads in initial two hours of their release. Some of the singles like Successful, and Best I Ever Had were typically the most popular tracks. Once you have immense applaud from underground music lovers, this album also made its way to radio.

Recently, the very first official debut album of Drake "Thank me later" was released on June 15, 2010. It was scheduled to release at the end of 2009, but because of some reasons the making got delayed. With all the success (as anticipated) of "Thank me later", Drake took over as first hip-hop artist who sold one of the most record a single week.

However, it is a symptom. Drake has millions of lovers from all over the globe. He's got just begun his official journey to music world and the fans are sure he will achieve heights of success and popularity. To enjoy his music, people can download the majority of his songs from online. There are several websites which can be offering Drake songs in highest quality.
For more information about download drake more life go our new webpage: look at more info